Tekk Adoption Terms & Conditions For Service
1. Services are between Tekk Adoption [Dynamic Computing Concepts, LLC] ("Service Provider"), and the Licensee ("Client"), for the performance of the services described
here ("Product"). By purchasing this service, Client agrees to the following:
2. Client acknowledges that this service remain active so long as client's account is in good standing. Service Provider retains the right to cancel membership at any time.
3. Client acknowledges that this is a limited, nonexclusive license. Client is and remains the owner of all data uploaded to their website. Client does not retain any
rights to the framework, graphics, code or software of any website or service designed for the Client.
4. All designs are subject to a limited warranty. Service Provider warrants to Client that the physical medium on which the final Product is distributed on is free from
defects in materials and workmanship under normal use, the Product will perform according to its printed documentation, and to the best of Service Provider's knowledge
Client's use of this Product according to the printed documentation is not an infringement of any third party's intellectual property rights. This limited warranty lasts
for a period of 30 days after delivery. To the extent permitted by law, THE ABOVE-STATED LIMITED WARRANTY REPLACES ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND LICENSOR
DISCLAIMS ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT, OR OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. No agent of Service
Provider is authorized to make any other warranties or to modify this limited warranty. Any action for breach of this limited warranty must be commenced within one year
of the expiration of the warranty. Because some jurisdictions do not allow any limit on the length of an implied warranty, the above limitation may not apply to this Client.
If the law does not allow disclaimer of implied warranties, then any implied warranty is limited to 30 days after delivery of the Product to Client. Client has specific
legal rights pursuant to this warranty and, depending on Client's jurisdiction, may have additional rights.
5. SERVICE PROVIDER IS NOT LIABLE TO CLIENT FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING COMPENSATORY, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, CONNECTED WITH
OR RESULTING FROM THIS AGREEMENT OR CLIENT'S USE OF THIS PRODUCT. Client's jurisdiction may not allow such a limitation of damages, so this limitation may not apply.
6. Client agrees to defend and indemnify Service Provider and hold Service Provider harmless from all claims, losses, damages, complaints, or expenses connected with or
resulting from Client’s use of Product.
7. Service Provider has the right to terminate this Agreement and Client's right to use this Product upon any material breach by Client.
8. This Agreement is the entire and exclusive agreement between Service Provider and Client regarding this Product. This Agreement replaces and supersedes all prior
negotiations, dealings, and agreements between Service Provider and Client regarding this Product.
9. This Agreement is governed by the laws of New York State.
10. This Agreement is valid without Client’s signature. It becomes effective upon the Client's use of the Product.
Annual Plans: Are billed annually on the anniversary date of the original purchase date
Monthly Plans: Are billed monthly on the anniversary date of the original purchase date.
Quarterly Plans: Are billed every three (3) months on the anniversary date of the original purchase date.
CANCELLATIONS / REFUNDS
All service plans when cancelled will run until the end of their regularly scheduled subscription term. No refunds or "pro-rated" discounts will be granted.
Main Website: http://www.TekkAdoption.com
Service Provider performs regular daily backups of it's main website (http://www.TekkAdoption.com). In the case of a catastrophic hardware failure occur,
Service Provider will restore website service to the latest server back available. Service Provider does not guarantee that all data will be recoverable in
such an instance.
Service Provider does not perform backups of custom websites. It is the responsibility of the Client to keep copies of any and all data they upload to their
custom website. In the case of a hardware failure that causes the loss of data, the Service Provider will recreate the basic website and the Client will be
responsible for re-uploading all relevant data.
Automatic scheduled backups are available at an addition cost. Contact Sales@tekkadoption.com
for more information.
Service Provider will offer support on supplied services for problems that prevent use of said services. Such support can be obtained only by E-Mailing
or visiting http://support.TekkAdoption.com
For the sake of keeping costs down for Clients the Service Provider does not offer support phone support. The Service Provider will not offer free support or
one-on-one instruction on how to design or what to add to Client's website or profile. All websites and profiles are offered as a self-guided template which allows the
Client to determine what information to add and to override suggested content where available.
Additional one-on-one guidance is available at an additional cost. Contact Sales@tekkadoption.com
for more information.
DATA OWNERSHIP & LICENSING
The Client is the sole owner of all the data and images uploaded by Client to Client's website. The Client is licensing hosting space on Service Provider's servers
for the sole purpose of advertising their desire to adopt a child. This licensing stays in effect so long as the Client is in good standing with the Service Provider.
Service provider reserves the right to terminate licensing with the Client at any time with written notification. All website modules, themes, graphics, or other custom
applications are owned by the Service Provider and will not be supplied with any possible data backup request.
UPGRADE/DOWNGRADE SERVICE POLICY
In the case of services that offers multiple variations at different costs, Client's that are actively subscribed to a
service can opt to upgrade/downgrade to another service variation.
To upgrade or downgrade your service:
- Log into your account
- Purchase your new service
Any remaining time on Client's existing subscription will be calculated to an equivalent value against the new service subscription and added to the expiration date
of the new service subscription within two(2) business days.
The Service Provider is not a Law Firm, Adoption Agency, Facilitator or Match Making service, and does not offer legal advice of any kind. Service Provider's main focus
is to provide services to enhance your adoption journey, bringing quality traffic to your profile and/or website from families that are considering adoption, and offering
quality information regarding the adoption process.